Countryside Holding Company, LLC was formed as a small real estate development firm in 1993 by merging a number of real estate partnerships dating back to 1980. Originally focused in Augusta County, Countryside now works in a rapidly expanding territory covering some 4,000 square miles. Our main office is located at 28 Imperial Drive, Staunton, VA 24401.
- Offering a versatile mix of homes, apartments, townhomes, and condos — for purchase and for lease.
- Promoting land ownership for people from all walks of life with our rural land sales program, always offering hassle-free owner financing on rural land in multiple counties in central and western Virginia.
- Providing a wide range of building lots for local builders in western Virginia…from Augusta to Farmville, to Lynchburg and all places in between.
- Providing opportunities for the western Virginia business community by supplying office and warehouse space for lease, commercial land for sale or lease, and a number of build-to-suit options.
- Protecting and preserving water quality and providing habitat for wildlife through wetland banking.
Our ever-expanding team currently numbers nearly 40 professionals in development, marketing, managing and maintaining our varied real estate portfolio. As we’ve grown, we’ve added a construction team, a maintenance department, our own engineering staff as well as numerous administrative personnel. We’ve added multi-family, commercial and industrial investments to our portfolio.
Our staff of dedicated professionals has over 400 years of combined real estate development, management, investment, finance, marketing, maintenance, construction, and related experience.
From our CEO: